Friday, March 22, 2013

144+ Logos In One Day- Risa Bedard


When first given the assessment plan I was not sure what I wanted to do. Driving to school one day I was looking out the window and started wondering how many logos I was seeing. There were so many companies trying to get me to use their product or visit their restaurant or shop at their store. It got me thinking about how logos everyone sees in a day. I decided to take a whorl at it and see how many logos I see in one day. I chose to take pictures of all the logos that I saw for one day. Little did I know how challenging this task actually would be. 

Before the day came for me to take all the pictures I began to make myself aware of the different logos that I 
was seeing on a daily basis. I did not realize how many there were that I would see. There were some that I was able to take my time and examine but there were others that I just saw for a split second.

Walking down Lansdowne Street was like being pulled in 20 different directions.  I saw so many logos that they were hard to keep track of. It almost feels like companies are trying to shove themselves into our brains. How much is too much? At what point do we stop looking at logos because they are all we see?

Check out my Logo Glog with all the pictures of logos I took. 

No comments:

Post a Comment